Friday, October 21, 2016

There is several types of genres in the world my favorite type of music is rap because they usually reflect on a situation or people  also i love listing to dub step .   .  I don't really have a favorite rapper that I listen to the most but some that I listen too are tyga, post Malone. These are some good rappers you can check them out sometime it may be a little inappropriate for me to post a video but dubsteb ill show you a video of what kind of music he does   . Every rapper has his own style of writing depending on what they feel to write about basically there point of view. My favorite Dj for dubstep is Skrillex he makes cool sounds and is very famous for the genre dubstep.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Joan, I read your text and i liked your choices of music's type !
    You seem to have a very good taste in choosing your music.
    I sincerely don't listen to rap but i love dubstep music and Skrillex is also one of my favourite DJ's. If you listen to other dubstep songs, i would love to hear your choices !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome how we both have some similarities in music and will gladly share more types of music with you with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome how we both have some similarities in music and will gladly share more types of music with you with you.

    ReplyDelete